We are all about the world books and we know that there are so many of you out there who are also all about books and we love to hear from you so why not write for us!
Become a contributor
We welcome guest post submissions on any topic around literature, books and reading. If you’d got a post that you think fits into our niche then we want to hear from you. Please read the submission guidelines below before sending us an email
- The content must be at least 500 words and may contain relevant images or videos. But you MUST have permission to share that content before you submit (We will check on this)
- Posts may not be promotional or advertorial. If you are looking for this type of post please get in touch separately to discuss this.
- The content that you submit must be unique and not shared (or be shared in the future) anywhere else.
- We receive a lot of requests to publish content and as such we ask that all posts be ready to publish. Any post we feel isn’t immediately ready to publish will be rejected
- Links are allowed but no affiliate links will be accepted. Links to relevant further reading or blogs will be allowed.
A couple of final points
- We try as hard as possible to reply to all requests to guest post but please allow up to 7 working days for us to get back to you. If you haven’t heard from us in this time please feel free to submit elsewhere.
- We do not offer compensation for guest posts at this time
- We ask that you share the post when it has gone live as we will do on our social media platforms.
If you are happy with all that…then drop us a message with your article, website URL, email address and author bio (please include and image) to ThePursuitOfBookiness@gmail.com